Monday, May 21, 2012

My grandson and I go to the Atlanta Zoo. The last time we went he became very interested
in animals who are endangered. He wanted me to read all the flip charts  on the fences
in front of the animals. One of the pieces of information on the chart is the status of the
 animal. I had to explain what all the categories meant. He found it hard to believe that
animals could disappeared. He had a plan. Every animal that was endanged he decided
he was going to save. Some time after that visit to the zoo there was a story in the
newspaper about an endangered frog. I told him about it and he immediately said he
would save the frog.























t

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome back!

    Gotta love the altruism of the young. He sounds like an earnest and sincere little personality. Love him.

    ReplyDelete