Monday, February 21, 2011

the beginning

I have 4 grandsons who are all special to me. But my 3 year old grandson lives with my husband and me. He is a great joy and I am always amazed by what he says and does. I hope to capture his life with us.
   His mom also lives us and works late hours. My husband and I, at this point in time,  probably spend more time with him than his mom does. That will change once they have their own place in which to live but until that happens I will take in every special moment.
   This morning I needed to go out to the shed behind our house and he decided he wanted to come with me. Once we unlocked the shed and went  inside , he decided to lock the door from the inside and wanted us to stay there forever. Once I reminded him if we stayed forever, we would not have any food or water and it would be very cold for us since there was no heat in the shed it was OK open the door. Before bounding outside he discovered a bubble wand , grabbed it and wanted to blow bubbles. Neither of us were very good at making bubbles and gave up. Then all of a sudden he told me to be quiet, pointing at the bird feeder that had a sparrow on it. We both sat down on the concrete and watched as the bird ate. Once the bird flew away we went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment