Wednesday, February 23, 2011

who is this boy I love so dearly

My grandson is a beautiful afro-latino boy. He is 39" tall with light brown brown skin, sparkling brown eyes, straight black hair that develops luxuriant curls when it grows in. He has his fathers's dimple in his right cheek, and small ears and his mother crocked pinkies. I talk a lot with him about his mother when she was a baby. She has the gift of gab as does he. I often have conversations with him about why certain creaters hibernate, and what happened to the dinosurs. He considers the  " Common Birds of Atlanta" his book and uses it as we watch the various birds that come to our bird feeders in our fron yard. He is a very busy boy who loves to run, chase and kick the soccer ball. I will often chase him around the yard but get tired before he does and then convince him to get on the swing so I can have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment