Monday, February 28, 2011

being outside

My grandson loves to be outside. While there I learn a lot of things he is thinking about. I told him his mom was on the way home to take him to the park. He said he didn't want to go. He didn't like his mom and didn't love her. He told me he was mad at her because she worked so much. He became annoyed with me when I suggested he really did love her. I asked  if he got mad at his dad because he doesn't see him very often (his parents are separated). He, without a moments hesitation said no "because he always comes back." All I could say was that he was right
   Later that same day he was taking sand from his sand box and forcefully throwing in the yellow wagon. I asked what he was doing and told he was throwing "flue powder" and said "Da gon alley" (?spelling). We watched the first 3 Harry Potter movies together and was replaying a secen from the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment