Wednesday, March 16, 2011

thanking mom

I have had a really hard time lately because my grandson's parents have moved out and he is with us most of the time. I felt really sad for him that he now has 2 parents who visit him as opposed live with him. I got so worked up over this I that said something to my daughter. She had  her reasons why this was happening some of which were legitimate some that I felt were not. He did finally see his mom's new apartment and spent one night with her. She dropped him off on Tuesday afternoon and came back in the early evening. As she was leaving, he said," thanks mom for letting me come to your apartment" He repeated it a 2nd time with her response that it was his apartment. His words probably did more than my mimi breakdown. Time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment